San Pedro is an outstanding port of call or home port for any sailor, power or canvas.
In addition to many outstanding marinas, many with guest anchorages, we've got the services you need. And the harbor is protected by federal breakwaters.
There are three pump-out stations: Cabrillo Marina, 224 Whalers Walk, San Pedro; Cabrillo Marine Fuel Dock, 210 Whalers Walk, San Pedro; and Cabrillo Way Marina, 2293 Miner Street, San Pedro.
There is one launch ramp off the parking lot at Cabrillo Beach. Click here for a map to the Cabrillo Beach Launch Ramp
You'll also find five yacht clubs in this harbor and the area offers all the dining and recreation choices you want. Plus, you're close to everything in Southern California.
- Coast Guard Station LA/Long Beach 310-833-1600
- Harbor Master 310-510-0535
- Marine Operator VHF 24 or 26
- Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club Berth 35, 310-519-1694
- Cabrillo Way Marina Berths 42-43, 310-514-4985
- Holiday Harbor-Cabrillo Marina Berth 34, 310-833-4468
- San Pedro Marina Berth 80, 31 285 Whalers Walk, Waterfront, 310-519-8177
- Two Harbors Shore Boat (to Isthmus Cove, Fourth of July Cove, and Cherry Cove), 310-510-4254
Click here for our printable Mariner's Guide . It includes listings for dining, services, transportation information, attractions, shopping and more for your visit to San Pedro
Sail on in. The water's always fine in San Pedro