Alcohol Server Training Saturday, October 15
Learn about laws and regulations for serving alcohol, how they are enforced, and how to ensure you are in compliance.
Both Level 1 for off-premises/special event servers and Level 2 for professional servers included in this program.
This training, approved by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) includes all of the state's recommended topics and best training practices.
You will learn
- Complete California Alcoholic Beverage Control recommended content and best practices
- Laws, Regulations, Compliance, Enforcement
- Key knowledge required for all servers
- Identifying underage patrons
- Recognizing valid and invalid ID
- Recognizing and dealing with obviously intoxicated patrons
- DUI laws, penalties, and how to help your patrons not drink and drive
- Physiological effects of alcohol and alcohol-drug interactions
- Ensuring compliance with standards for properly maintaining licensed premises
- Plus practical strategies for addressing on-the-floor alcoholic beverage service issues
And much more
Saturday, October 15
San Pedro Brewing Company
331 W. 6th Street, Downtown
9 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
The pre-registration fee for each participant for members of Visit San Pedro is $10 and $15 for non-members
On-site registration fee for each participant for members of Visit San Pedro is $15 and $20 for non-members (on-site registration is space-available only)
Click here for the training flyer
Use the form below to register using a credit or debit card or checking account (add multiple registrants to the shopping cart)
Or call Visit San Pedro at 310-729-9828 to register with a credit card
Mail checks made payable to San Pedro CVB and mail or drop off at the San Pedro Visitor Center, 225 W. 6th Street, Downtown